We are excited to announce that the 2016 MSG Annual Scientific meeting will be held again at the Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort on September 23-25, 2016. We encourage all members of the neuromuscular community regardless of race, ethnicity or gender to attend. We welcome poster presentations from all. Please check back in May of 2017 for more information and registration.
Register Below for the 2016 Muscle Study Group Annual Meeting
Register today for the 2016 Muscle Study Group Annual Meeting, set to take place Saturday, September 24, through Monday, September 26, 2016, at the Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in Snowbird, Utah.
Snowbird Room Reservations and Ground Transportation
Please make reservation online by clicking on the following link. 2017 MSG Scientific Annual Meeting
Here you will be able to book your hotel stay as well as recommended round-trip ground transportation from the Salt Lake City International Airport to Snowbird Resort via Canyon Transportation. If you book online you will be required to pay in full for your stay at Snowbird.
You may also call and make your reservations with the Resort directly at 1-800-453-3000. Please inform the resort that you are with the Muscle Study Group. If you choose to book via phone you will only be charged a 1 night deposit. The remaining balance and tax will be auto billed 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Note: You will not receive the discounted rates if you do not let the resort know you are with the Muscle Study Group. You can cancel reservations 3 days prior to the arrival date to receive a full refund.
Underrepresented Neuromuscular Minority Travel Awards
The Muscle Study Group aims to encourage all members of the neuromuscular community regardless of race, ethnicity or gender to attend our annual meeting. In order to better to serve this group of individuals, we are offering fully paid travel awards. This will include economy airfare and lodging at the Snowbird Resort during the duration of the meeting. If you feel you would qualify for a travel award please reach out to Laura Herblein at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Abstract/Poster Presentation Information
The following are guidelines for abstracts/posters to be presented at the Muscle Study Group Annual Meeting, September 23-25, 2017.
Note: the deadline for submission is July 17, 2017.
This year we will again offer the opportunity to have your abstract published in the Muscle and Nerve journal. When preparing your abstract, please follow the AANEM guidelines for submission.
- The title of the abstract should be fully informative.
- The names of all authors should be included as follows: R. Barohn, M. Hanna*, R.C. Griggs** (Kansas City, KS; London, UK*; Rochester, NY**)
- Abstracts should be 150 words or less. The abstract must adequately describe the objectives and results of the study so that the quality of work can be evaluated by the Muscle study Group Executive Committee.
- The abstract should include the following components:
- Objectives (or Case Report)
- Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged via e-email to authors upon successful submission.
- Notification for those abstracts selected for presentation will be sent by August 1, 2017.
- If your abstract is accepted, the correct poster size will be 120cm (3.937 ft.) wide by 100cm (3.28 ft.) high.
Bookings are closed for this event.